Geopoly Launches The Largest Capitalist Metaverse In The World
The Geopoly team is pleased to announce the release of the largest capitalist metaverse in the world. This is a “geolocation economic simulator that allows users to rent, buy, upgrade, and sell real-life businesses around the world.”
By exploring the economic simulator, users can look for opportunities in the world’s largest capitalist game with the primary objective of generating limitless revenue and having a good shot at expanding the business exponentially.
Users have everything at their disposal to start from scratch and gradually build the world’s greatest real-estate empire.
The team explained that this isn’t a monopolistic game where you have everything on your table on a platter of gold. Rather, you’ll compete with other players. After launching the Token’s presale, the team will create a social and competitive feature where users will be engaged for longer periods while creating additional burn or sink points for the economy.
The proposed player vs. player section allows players to attack each other’s branches, steal resources from other players, and defend their resources from potential thieves.
In the tower attack, attackers need a special consumer currency to defend themselves by sending drones, robots, and satellites to attack an enemy’s mainframe and steal non-tokenized digital assets from the top of the enemies’ branch.
Geopoly has experienced a series of improvements since the team released the first version as shown in the roadmap below:
- Whitepaper launch.
- • Community building starts.
- • Interactive marketplace launch
- • Token generation event.
- Q1/Q2 2022
- • PvP Prototype.
- • Auctions.
- Q3/Q4 2022
- • Release candidate.
- The team has organized a special event slated for Monday, December 13: the presale of its NFTs.
- The token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 and a listing market cap of $200,000. The TGE market cap is $320,000 while the fully diluted MC is $20,000,000.
- 12.50% of the total supply goes into Private Round 1 VC. This represents 125,000,000 valued at $1,5000,000 at $0.12 per token.
- For the Private Round 2 KOLS and Launchpads VIPS, 50,000,000 goes into GEOS, representing 5% of the total supply. This is valued at %800,000 at $0.016 per token.
- Launchpads/public pre-sale takes 3% of the total supply or 30,000,000 with a monetary value of $600,000 sold at $0.2 per token while the listing/TGE is just 1% of the total supply or 10,000,000 GEOS. At the rate of $0.2 per token, it amounts to $200,000.
- Strategic Bonding
- Geopoly team aims to rapidly grow, and therefore moves into major collaboration starting by joining hands with a renowned venture capital company – 316VC.
- The partnership is strategic with vision set at investment and advisory opportunities to boosting the company’s growth and more exposure to it.
- Geopoly is gradually building a reputation for itself as a game that will gain immense recognition in the future. It was selected from over 1,700 game applications from some 47 countries to participate in the 2019 edition of the Global Google’s Indie Games Accelerator.
- During the game’s brief soft launch, it made the Apple Latam team’s list of the 4 most innovative mobile games on iOS.
- Media Links:
Contact Name: Geopoly
PR Partner: 316VC